-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Erase hard drive

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:56:04 -0500

Hi Judith,
    If I'm reading you right, you don't just want to format.  You're looking
for a way to eliminate any recoverable data on the drive?  This is an
excellent idea if you're about to give away a computer or even just a hard
drive.  Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Peace,
GMan

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"