-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Erase hard drive

Hi
If you have an Western Digital or Seagate, the disk that
came with them should have a program that writes zero's to
all parts of the hard drive.

Be prepared, it takes some hours to accomplish it, but the
only thing on the drive will be zero's.

Good luck

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by McAfee's
(Got fed up with Norton's)

This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and/or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and prohibited from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive
this on behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone
this message or any part thereof. If you have received this
in error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and
delete this information and all attachments from your
computer and network. Thank you.