-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic,mutual fund questions

  • From: "dsw32952" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:34:51 -0800

The key to successful investing is to buy low and sell high.  If you have at
least 3 years and preferably 5 or more years before you need to tap this
account , KEEP INVESTING!

Stocks will go higher, but right now they are at or near the lowest we will
see them for some time after the recovery begins... probably Q1 or Q2 of
2010.

IMPORTANT:  This advice might not be appropriate if your investments are not
in stocks.  Bonds, REITs and other investment vehicles may perform quite
differently than stocks.

A private email with more information would be helpful, but please do NOT
include dollar amounts.  Instead provide a percentage of portfolio.
example:  If your total portfolio is worth $100,000 and you own $10,000
dollars of  <ticker symbol or stock/fund name> then you would list it like
this:  <ticker symbol or stock/fund name>   10%