-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need program to change wav to mp3/nevermind

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:18:18 -0400

I know what you mean Rose,  40 does sound like a young whippersnapper to me
too, problem is I dont have time to think about what all I do know
sometimes...same as everyone else I am sure with work and other things that
keep getting in my way..I bet I have a dozen or more projects just sitting
on this computer waiting for me to finish it when I am able, just for fun
type projects.  Not sure I like this having to "think on demand" stuff with
school, lol..

Christine