-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need program to change wav to mp3/nevermind

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 15:11:47 -0400

Nevermind,

Sometimes I scare myself with what I don't  know I know.

I found an old "lame" icon on my desktop, clicked it tried adding my file
and clicking on decode and "presto" it created an mp3 file from the wav file
and shrunk it considerably.  I then inserted it into my powerpoint show as
narration and it plays automatically on that slide when it is supposed to
but the dumb looking speaker icon shows and I am not sure if I want/am
supposed to have that showing so another thing to figure out... my brain
needs a vacation lol..

Christine