-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need help with computer settings

  • From: "Chris Spotta" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:41:40 +0100

Hi Betty

You say at the top of the window it says 'Microsoft Internet Explorer'
Does this mean you go to a web page to read and send email (Webmail) rather
than using Outlook Express?

We really need some more details provided but it does sound like your
security settings are either set too high, or the website is trying to run
active-x controls that are prohibited under the default settings you have.

You can always post the link here for other people on the list to try for
you.

Regards

Chris
callto://spotta/