-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need help with computer settings

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 07:16:17 -0700

That will happen if your settings are such that things get blocked.  You
might go thru your security settings and see what needs changing IF you want
changes. IF you use OE it's in tools, options and security..4th box. It
doesn't allow opening some sites.  Check the 3rd box to release that
situation.