-=PCTechTalk=- Re: missing accessories

  • From: "Kathy M" <frankles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:49:57 -0600

Hi Geraldine...tell her to zip it to her desktop and then do the
following..i copied and pasted this from the net...........You can take any
item on your desktop and drag it over the start button. Hover over the start
button for a few seconds without dropping the file. The Start Menu will
appear. Now continue dragging to put the item anywhere you like in the Start
menu.