-=PCTechTalk=- Re: making upgrade on MB questions

  • From: "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:10:49 -0700

Thanks Mike & Susanne,
    The SDRAM didn't work  but I did have 2 more DRAM at 8 each, so I got him
up to 32MB.  Got the larger drive in and it's working fine.  Have not tried the
CPU yet, but I was able to get the manual for that model MB off the azza site
and the jumpers do have to be changed and it shows in good detail where and
how.  That will be my next project but have company coming shortly, so won't be
till later. I think he'll be much happier with this and since he only uses for
minimal things and it's multi-tasking that memory should be fine. Better than
what he had! LOL  Plus the drive is over 10 times what he had.
Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx