-=PCTechTalk=- Re: lost images in email again

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:53:23 -0400

Hi,

I just realized I could buy student software at a discount from where I am
taking online courses.  Can someone tell me if they have done this before?
I am assuming it is the same software as anyone else would buy.  They are
listing microsoft Office Pro 2003 for $71.00 and an upgrade to windows xp
pro for $72.00.  Also macromedia Studio MX pro for $144.00.  I am not sure
if I woud use that now but might would later on.  Can anyone tell me if
these seem like good prices?

thanks,
christy