-=PCTechTalk=- Re: looking for a laptop computer

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:10:47 -0300

I agree with you on Toshiba, HP and Sony.  I´ve had a Toshiba notebook for
quite a while now and its the cheapest they had <g> 1gb ram 120gb HD dvd wr
r etc.  I do everything with it, I have Photoshop and Dreamweaver on it,
both hogs, and its never let me down...  My son has a Sony Vaio laptop and
the only thing he had a problem with was not enough memory, which he fixed
by adding a stick to it.

Lil