-=PCTechTalk=- Re: .dll file

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:41:51 -0400

sorry for the long time to reply!
I ended up getting a different file from someone that I know who has the same
laptop that I have. Put it in.
now - also, someone in my sewing group told me that they had the same problem.
We all have external hard drives attached to hold our embroidery files. She
asked if any of my externals were formated in fat format - and one is. she said
that when she had that, she had the same problem. If she disconnects that one,
she reboots fine. So I am going to move my files to another drive, and change
that drive. I understand that I can do it with the files on it - but not sure
how, and not sure that I want to take a chance on losing all of my files! But I
rebooted last night with no problem! yay!! first time in ages!!
Cris