-=PCTechTalk=- Re: damaged Java files??

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

Microsoft no longer offers the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine.   Sun's Java is
up to version 5 update 4
dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:On 3 Aug 2005 at 3:10, David Morris wrote:
> I cannot open Java links on some websites. I have both MS Java Virtual
> Machine and Sun's Java 2. Do the two versions of Java conflict,
> please, Faustus

No, your browser can only use one version at a time, so it should be
OK to have both installed.

Check which version your browser is using via the Java Plugin option
in Control Panel. If unchecked, IE will revert to Virtual Machine, so
you can pick which one you want to use and find out which one is
causing the problem.

Faustus

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

http://mail.yahoo.com