-=PCTechTalk=- Re: critical flaw

  • From: "Dolores" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:41:11 -0500

aha!  I have it already - I do have my system set to notify me of any
updates - I used to let them do it automatically but one of the ones they
did totally crashed my computer and I had to have it reformatted - so now I
have it set to let me know, then I look at it and decide and obvously I
decided I needed this one :-)  thanks!  Dolores
From: ted
...it is necessary for ALL INSTALLED COPIES OF IE6
REGARDLESS OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM INCLUDING NON MICROSOFT
OPERATING SYSTEMS.

---

No more bounces!
No limits on mailbox size or attachments
Check mail from your desktop, from the web, or with your cell phone!

http://www.unlimited-mail.com