-=PCTechTalk=- Re: critical flaw

  • From: "Dolores" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:36:50 -0500

oh heavens now I'm so confused - okay I'll take the suggestion of going back
to the update page and seeing if I need any - Dolores
From: "Dolores" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:29:58 -0500

but when I went to the update page it said I didn't need
anything and on the
page where they are listing the importance of this patch it does
not list
98SE as one of the ones needing a patch - if I try to download
the patch
anyhow will it say my computer doesn't need it?  Dolores