-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer woes

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:07:44 EST

In a message dated 3/19/2004 6:56:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This is a good place for my question:  I have to delete temp files, but if I
do, does it delete all of your registrations and passwords too? Seems like
last time I did this I couldn't get NY Times for several days, had to sign
up all over again and wait to be put into their system.  Just exactly what
gets deleted when you "delete temp files'?  Thanks~~Glo
Cris wrote:  I delete all my tmp files with CleanUp! on a regular basis....

You are confusing TEMP files with COOKIES.  Cookies contain the information
like for your NY Times.  TEMP files are just that..... temporary.

mjh
http://foxhillfarm.us/FireBasil/