-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer woes

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:12:53 -0600

Hi Cris, DMSO is a solvent, you need to read up on it, http://www.dmso.org/
It is good for so much you won't believe it, It isn't approved by AMA as it
cuts into there money the same as CS does. You can find the 99.9% at a feed
store, don't tell them it is for yourself.
Come join us at the CS group, we talk about DMSO also. Instructions for
subscribing are posted at. http://silverlist.org

Yours Hank