-=PCTechTalk=- Re: changing root win2k hard drive.

  • From: Chris <spotta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:44:32 +0100

 Well, it all went to plan - nearly!
my music OS is now on the 8.4G drive, both OS's are booting= up, but instead
of being my C: drive, my music OS is now my M:= drive, can anyone tell me
howto get this back??
and also is it possible to reserve drive letters for my CD= and DVD drives
inwin2k like it is in win98,
I haven't found a way to do this yet.
Many thanks,
  Chris.