-=PCTechTalk=- Re: capture programs

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:33:16 -0400

Oops!  I sent that too soon.  I just did a google search for "screen capture
freeware" (without the quotes) and found some interesting looking free ones
like:

FastStone Capture
http://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm

Features
    * A small handy Capture Panel that provides quick access to its capture
tools and output options
    * Global hotkeys to activate screen capturing instantly
    * Capture windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand
regions and scrolling windows/web pages
    * Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus
    * Options to specify output destination (internal editor, clipboard,
file, printer ...)
    * Draw annotation objects such as texts, arrowed lines, highlights,
watermarks, rectangles and circles
    * Apply effects such as drop-shadow, frame, torn-edge and fade-edge
    * Add image caption
    * Resize, crop, rotate, sharpen, brighten, adjust colors ...
    * Undo/Redo
    * Support external editors
    * Save in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats
    * Send captured images by email
    * Send captured images to Word and PowerPoint documents
    * Send captured images to a Web (FTP) server
    * Record screen activities and sound into video files
    * Screen Color Picker
    * Screen Magnifier
    * Screen Ruler
    * Support multiple monitors