-=PCTechTalk=- capture programs

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:46:33 -0400

I know this is offtopic but I have a question.  Below are my instructor's
comments about my project proposal.  My "container" I guess will be the
network at work for students to access and myself.  But I need a container
for others outside of my workplace.  I do not have a webpage but perhaps I
could easilly create one using my ISP server as long as what I would put on
it would not be too large a size.

I told her I was using powerpoint for my tutorials.  I was not sure what she
meant by capture program, I am assuming she means if I need to capture
screens from sibelius program to put in my tutorial  Has anyone used the
program she mentioned below?  Camtasia?  It appears you can create a movie
using that also.

thanks,
christy

"You have a wonderful proposal but you need to include where you are going
to house your tutorials: webpage, some other container? How will you capture
what what you want to teach in Sibelius? Have you heard of Camtasia or
another piece of software that does the same thing that camtasia does? There
are other software like camtasia that are free".

in the Subject.