-=PCTechTalk=- Re: adding downloaded fonts

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:58:06 -0600

You are so funny, Judith! Even if you are a fontaholic, it's OK as long as
you don't install them all. I try not to put any additional fonts in my
Windows/Fonts folder. That way you don't have any of the problems that you
would have if they were all installed.

In my early pc years, I downloaded and installed lots and lots of fonts. It
got so bad it took for ever to boot up! But, I learned my lesson there. Then
when I found out you could still use them for many programs, I quit
installing them. And only used them by opening & minimizing them.

Creating fonts is way out of my league, but I do make and use EOTs. My
computer is not for business . . . it's just for me and whatever I want to
do. Fun stuff!

Sammi