-=PCTechTalk=- Re: adding downloaded fonts

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:45:14 -0700

Also, A plus is that Glenn gives you a link to about 150+ almost every
week...(usually around 165 and then there are bonus weeks).
So it is one download and unzip.

Otherwise on the net... you search and download them one by one.  Just one
week's link from Glenn makes it all worthwhile. haha!And again, the price is
right!

There are fonts and dingbats for some sewing related things.. I will search
when I get home and see what I can find.
Hugs,
Rose