-=PCTechTalk=- Re: WyattRe: Microsoft XP.

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:08:55 -0500

Don't worry, Dave....ummmm....Faythe, HAL...ummm...Windows has everything
under control.  <G>  If you're talking about the XP password at logon, it can
be disabled, but I've never done it because I like access control even though
I'm the sole user of this machine.  The 60-70 percent you're talking about,
is that free or used?