-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Writing Mp3 Cds

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:05:33 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

 Mirhir,

Unless your CD car and home players are the type that play MP3s, you
willhave to use some kind of software to convert them to wav files. EZ CD
and Nero and others I'm sure will do this. But unless the songs are
unusually short, one CD will not hold 90 songs in wav form. (might in MP3)
A CD will hold 20-25 songs for me.

Jo Ann