-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Writing Mp3 Cds

  • From: mihirgk <mihirgk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:46:03 +0530

Hi,

I recently subscribed to a site from where I downloaded some English Mp3
Songs. I wanted to transfer the same on a CD so that I can carry them along
and play them in my car as well as Home CD player.

Since I an new to this, I was looking at the group for some advice on how to
go about it. Can I just copy them to a data CD or do I need any special CD
for this. There are about 90 songs which I would prefer to copy to a single
CD.

Thanks,
Mihir