-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Writing Mp3 Cds

  • From: "Chris Spotta" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:54:24 +0100

If your car or home cd player can play mp3's then you just burn the mp3s to
a data cd.

If they don't - then you need to convert the mp3s to .wav files first.

Nero will do this for you if you choose an audio cd and then drop the mp3s
into the collection.
- I'm sure other cd burning programs will do this for you too

Time to RTFM of your cd burning program!

Chris
callto://spotta/
chris@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.spotta.com