-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows updates

  • From: "engelmann" <lonerangr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 03:08:55 -0800

Hi everyone, talking about updates..i just updated mine and it said it
needed the security patch ..which i thought i already put in..but i put it
in and now i am surfing or looking at a page and my computer shuts down..i
am running window 98 SE...could this update be the cause..computer are so
madding but what would i do without it..Donna
God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of
prayer. Mother Teresa