-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Security Alerts Icon

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:02:41 -0400

Hi H.

I found this below, also I checked my settings on my xp system and I have my
windows firewall turned off.  I use the free zone alarm one.  Also under
alert settings I only have automatic updates checked not firewall (first
one), on the windows security center window to the left side where it says
"resources" and clicking on "change the way security center alerts me",

christy

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_get_rid_of_windows_security_alerts.html