-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player Classic

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:45:38 -0400

And Media Player Classic is not made by Microsoft.  Its an open source
(free) program made to look like the old Windows Media Player 6.4, but is
smaller and has more features.  If you have installed either Quicktime
Alternative or Real Alternative, then they install and use Media Player
Classic.

I believe this is the Media Player Classic developers site where you can
download the latest version.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/

Ed