-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows 7 Pro or Windows 7 Ultimate? Now or wait?

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:48:28 -0400

Dave
  I've been running Windows 7 RC ( release candidate ) for almost 3 months
know.  Maybe I've just been lucky, But the pnly problems I've had with it
was compatible programs such as AV etc.  All these are being fixed with 7
due out the end of next month.
 I'm running a HP G60 laptop that came with Vista home premium on it.  I
paid about 16 USD to get a restore disk from HP.  I have 3 gigs of ram and a
AMD Turion X2 64 CPU.
 As far as price I can't help much as 7RC is the ultimate version, and I
have not used the pro.
Don't know how much this will help,
Steve

in the Subject.