-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Window 7

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:34:31 -0400

Hi Steve,
    Congrats on figuring out the Belkin issue!  ISO apps are not really
designed to handle Imaging duties.  You likely missed a reply I sent in for
Christy on this very subject yesterday.  I've pasted it below.

The best free version I've ever found.  You MUST take your time getting to
learn the program or it will be more confusing than helpful to you.

http://www.runtime.org/driveimage-xml.htm

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php