-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What's UP?

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:25:15 -0500

Hey!  I'll take it!  <laugh>

I'm not moving there......yet <G>

My wife and I own a second home in The Boulders in Scottsdale.  We go
there about once a month for a long weekend or a week.  We are in the
process of buying a lot about 2/3 of the way up the mountain in a
resort community called Desert Mountain.  We will build a new home
there that will be our retirement home.  My plan is to live there
about 4-6 months a year.  My wife says she thinks we'll undoubtably
move there permanently.  We have about five years until her
retirement so we have plenty of time to make up our minds.

The lot is fantastic as it has a superb panoramic view of the
mountains around Phoenix/Scottsdale, and a wonderful "city light"
view at night.  We're going to use Bing Hu as the architect.

 Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

     ,,,,,,,,
     Ô¿Ô¬
  Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Friday
01/24/2003
10:19:19

A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.

|¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥|:0:|¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥|

¤¤¤¤¤ On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:33:54 -0700
¤¤¤¤¤ Gloria wrote:
¤
¤ ok, now in addition to being confused, I'm also feeling guilty--our
¤ average temperature in Bullhead City, AZ has been 70 degrees, most
¤ days around 75 (that's ABOVE, Folks!)  More or less the same in
¤ Scottsdale, for Mr Ohio who's moving there. But at night it gets
¤ way down to 40--Brrrr!
¤ ----- Original Message ----- From: Chazzman@xxxxxxx To:
¤ pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 10:19 AM
¤ Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: What's UP?
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤ Hi mjh,  It is no walk in the park here in the Windy City either.
¤ In fact they are advising people NOT to walk in the park.  It is 2
¤ degrees,
¤
¤ Stay warm
¤
¤ Chazz
¤
¤
¤
¤ To unsub or change your email settings:
¤ //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
¤
¤ To access our Archives:
¤ //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/