-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What's UP?

  • From: "Gloria" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:50:48 -0700

Yes I do, but not as often as I used to.  I make at least a couple of trips a
year to the airport, since absolutely NOTHING flies in or out of our
illustrious Bullhead/Laughlin "International" Airport--the name is the biggest
thing about it!
I go to the Riverside often; if you haven't been here in a year, you'll be
surprised to see all the building he's doing over there!  However, the Watch
Man is still located in the same place, at the bottom of the escalator--or at
least it WAS last week!