-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Userinit-Body count? (Gman)

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:28:13 -0700

Maybe a place for Autoruns?
Turn security items off, reboot, and you should connect?
Since no install is required it would be easy enough to load it or run it
from a flash drive.
When finished open Autoruns and activate everything you shut down, then
remove Autoruns, ...........or not?

In any case you're treading where few are willing to trod..........
including me!
Just think what we've gained in technology just since you started shaving.
Hell, XP and Vista weren't even part of our vocabulary just a few years ago
and now you're playing around in Sammi's basement while her husband isn't
looking!
That's progress, yes. A good idea, maybe not?
You're bound to get caught, lol.
"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with
which I will not put."
  - Sir Winston Churchill