-=PCTechTalk=- Userinit

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:18:22 -0600

Oh Joy...Oh happy day...Dancing on the ceiling!!!

Opening that big ol' can of champagne that Gman suggested I do! Sharing with
DH, the dogs and the neighbors. My DH is not a computer person, does not
want to be, but he thanks you guys, too. I think he is really worn out from
listening to me babble insanely.

Gman thank you, thank you! And thank you again.

Roger, thank you for suggesting this!

Giddy with relief,
Sammi