-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Userinit-Body count? (Gman)

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:47:54 -0600

You guys are naughty!

I am positively elated to have 'my baby' back, talk about withdrawal! If you
could have seen the wires, cables strung from here to here, keyboards
everywhere, some are PS2 and some are USB...old and new. Upstairs -
downstairs.

Even the cat is smiling. I have a couple of minor questions, but they can
wait until tomorrow. And I'll never hastily click on any program's 'Fix It'
button!

Sammi