-=PCTechTalk=- Re: This is nutz

  • From: "Miz ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:16:28 -0700

I would doubt it and in order to get what I was after I pushed the go button
without reading..which would have told me what was coming..I won't use that
site again. it's not worth the hassle of all the junk I had to remove. Some
of it was cute but not what I wanted on my computer..it was adware.
I would want to be told something was not good with the site and be able to
choose. That SHOULD happen. You have to have choices.
ml