-=PCTechTalk=- Re: This is nutz

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:05:31 -0700

ML,

Apparently when I hit a site like that, my Trend Micro
immediately pops up and tells me it is a dangerous site.  I
close out immediately and never have the stuff you've had happen
to you.  Norton never did that nor McAfee so I am a die hard
Trend Micro fan.

It's worth the money to have my computer with spam filtered in
my email and no downloads of crap.  I would not like to spend
the time you did to put my computer back to pristine condition.

Judith
I found out what it was...a download from a site I went to. I
didn't read
the info to begin with--when you use the site you give
permission of all
kinds of stuff to be downloaded.. Websearcjh and toolbars. I got
rid of it
with various scans..I HATE that kind of site. I won't use it
again. SPT!.