-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The first of many WinXP Questions - Nero VsRoxio

  • From: Lacey <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:14:30 -0700

from what I understand you can't have Nero and Roxio installed at the same
time -- they don't work together. (or they didn't used to -- that may have
changed in the latest versions). So you have to make a choice which one you
want to use -- totally a personal choice. If you uninstall one of them maybe
that will solve your problems? Or at least give you a better shot at solving
it!

Lacey