-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The first of many WinXP Questions - Nero Vs Roxio

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:45:29 -0700

I have two (don;t ask me why) cd-rw's on my puter.  One came with Nero and
when I open Nero it only SEES the drive that came with the software.
The other drive came with Roxio and when I open Roxio's software it only
SEES the drive that came with that.

This makes NO sense to me.

I had lost my hard drive and had it replaced.  When I installed Windows XP
on the new hard drive and installed the drivers I expected the situation to
change.  I only wanted to use Roxio.  I did not want to have to use two
different software products.

It was the same.  I could not use Roxio on the one and  I could not use Nero
on the other.

Who knows why?  Any ideas how to change that?

And I will tell Roxio what you said..that they should call me..they were
rude not to include this blabber mouth in their planning stages...lol!

Hugs,
Rose