-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The Hangman cometh!

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:36:55 +1200

GMan!

I am very glad that you have been able to eliminate the idea that it was
"anything";  I had been worried that it was pretty much "everything".

And YES I did reinstall both SP1 and SP2 straight after my reinstall of
XP Prof.

I notice that sometimes during the shutdown process, "Program not
responding" messages such as AcroRd32.exe or AVG 8 API tester come up
and I am forced to shut them manually.  This still doesn't stop the
"hanging"

Roger W