-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thanks for Help With Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Bob - The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:42:05 -0400

I have not heard from GMan in ages.  Let's hope he's behind the curtain today
<G>

Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,,,
          Õ¿Õ¬
-----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
        Desert Mountain -- Scottsdale, Arizona
The Cliffs, Keowee Falls South -- South Carolina
                           NRA Life Member
Photos: http://keyboard-cowboy.smugmug.com/
When Tolerance becomes a "one way street", it leads to cultural suicide.
An American cultural value shall never be subjigated to any other as long as I
have air in my lungs.

Representative Alan West, Fla

This email was sent on 8/14/11 at 5:42 PM <timezone> by Keyboard Cowboy.