-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Thanks for Help With Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:14:14 -0500

Hey, KC, so good to hear from you again.  It appears you still have a home
in Arizona as well.  Have you been in any of the dust storms we have seen on
the news.?  I last heard from G-man in March after sending a private inquiry
about my new e-mail address and pctechtalk.  I no longer have to deal with
dial up or Hughes.net!  Anyway, he is very involved in "thevenusproject"
which you will see after his signature on any posts he has made in the past
year or so.
Sandi