-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:46:57 +0100

System Restore is present in Win Me, Dave.

Ange
Faith_unlimited
Locustchewed ...under restoration!!¿!!
http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

~~~~~The Chewy Reply Separator~~~~~
From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:37:09 +1000

Hio  Cristy.  I have System Restore  that  come  with the  computer, I set
a  Restore  Date and  when I go  to  use  it  a  week later  it  is  gone .
Had nothing  but  trouble  with it .  A good  tradesman never blames his
tools ,  lol  ,  so  I guess it  is  me .  I deleted System Restore  and got
out of a  lot  of  trouble many times.  I am a  lousy  tradesman and need a
lot  of good  help.   Lionel.