-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Should drivers be updated?

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:31:48 -0500

Thanks for the driver info.  In general, I have my audio back--just not
in QuickTime.  The program that started all the QuickTime mess which led
to the audio problem now has neither the audio nor the video (before I
had video but messed up intermittent audio).  At least I can now enjoy
my CD music!

Again, thanks for all your help.

Beverly