-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sandi Beach..Re: Re: Close Re: Neep Photo help! I want to Scan a wallet & 4x6 to print as a 8x10?

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:56:37 -0400

When I worked at Walmart I got a lot of people that did not listen to me and
bought a Kodak printer and then came back and said they wished they had
listened to me.  Most of them had the print head replaced 2, 3 or even 4
times.  Nobody ever came back and told me how great their Kodak printer is.

Please log on to Amazon and read reviews of any Kodak printer before you buy
it.

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-ESP-5-EasyShare-Printer-8509408/product-reviews/
B001770MJ4/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOn
eStar

if broken try:  http://tinyurl.com/kodakESP5reviews

I personally recommend the Canon MP560 Wireless printer.  I don't print
pictures but everything else prints great.  This printer (and probably most
others by Canon) uses a separate cartridge for each color so you never have
to replace all colors when only one runs out.  When one runs out the printer
will continue (after warning you) to print the best it can without the empty
color.  It also does duplex printing... prints both sides of the paper
automatically if you set the default settings to do so.  This saves a LOT of
paper, especially when printing web pages.  Color ink cartridges run about
$10-12 each with a better price if you buy a full set of four.  The large
black cartridge run about twice that but has at least 2 or 3 times the ink
as the smaller color cartridges.

I can go on and on and on about this printer but won't.  If you have any
questions please ask.

Don