-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Reg key access denied

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 14:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

--- GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     Still, Give some props to John for bringing up
> the Safe Mode idea.
> That's what reminded me that the Policy Editor can
> capture keys as well.
> :O)

Absolutely and that is why I thanked John. I find that
even though a suggestion is not on target it helps me
to focus more clearly on the problem - so John's
suggestion did indeed help. By the way even though I
use what some consider powerful reg editors it was the
old reliable and free Registrar Lite
(http://tinyurl.com/qtzcp)
that came through on this issue along with the Policy
Editor.