-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Reformatting

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:07:50 -0800 (PST)

Thank you; I understand now . . . Gotta forgive me I have the flu from . . .
well NOT heaven.
Bluebelle <bluebelle1st@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Yes, I know and I read the post, but
as far as I know there IS no cd that
has any more updates than the one I sent the link to. (Administrators MAY
have one but they have surely paid for that service)
You have to download the newer updates and make YOUR own CD before you
format. Then you can run the sp2 cd and the later downloads from your own
cd.

Actually, when I have to format I just run the sp2 disk and it is enough to
get me to windows update and download the MOST critical updates.

Bluebelle