-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Reformatting

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:16:01 -0500

I haven't looked for quite a while - I have one of the CDs myself.  Seems to
me, though, that I heard they were going to discontinue that.  Don't take that
as fact - it's just a memory........and I'm getting older <laugh>

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Thursday, 1/26/2006, @ 9:14:54 AM EST
 Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

 David Feherty

==================|:o:|==================

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:20:50 -0800 (PST), Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr. wrote:
[-]   I must be an idiot as I do not see anything about ordering a CD with all
updates on it. Mike the mod <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi Don, here is the
link to XPSP2 ult.mspx>
[-]
[-]   Get the free Microsoft Windows Security Update CD
[-]
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxpsp2/Default.mspx
Microsoft has launched a security update CD giveaway for users of Windows= XP,
Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows 98. The Windows Security Update= CD
includes all of the critical patches released by Microsoft through to= October
2003 and free anti-virus and firewall trial software.
[-]   You can get the free Microsoft Windows Security Update CD from the=
Microsoft Web site
[-]
[-]   More;
[-]   http://www.google.com/search?q=3DWindows+updates+on+CD
[-]
[-]   http://www.xtra.co.nz/help/0,,4128-1133021,00.html#get
[-]
[-]   Mike
[-]   ******* Mike's REPLY SEPARATOR *********
[-]
[-]   On 1/25/2006 at 11:12 PM Don wrote:
[-]
[-]   Is there a link to the site to order this disk?
[-]
[-]   Don
[-]