-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Reformatting

  • From: Bluebelle <bluebelle1st@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:56:09 -0500

You can do that but this is the only CD MS provides.  I have an Appt so
can't look any more but it used to be on the windows update site on the left
side. You could select catalog (or something like that on the left side,
hmmm maybe personalization) and it would show all the updates and you could
download and save them yourself and burn them to a cd.

Bluebelle